Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Hacked!

Today I had the great privilege of doing a photo shoot with the
most beautiful mother and daughter in the whole world!
Since this most wonderful mother is very busy with the special
duties that come with being a wife and a mother. I thought
I would hack her blog and share some of the
precious snapshots with all of you!


Mommy loves you so much!


tickle, tickle, tickle.....



Mom look what I found...



What are these things...


whatever they are I sure love
playing in them!



Do these leaves taste good?
















I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make its boast in the Lord;
The Humble shall hear of it and be glad.
Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.
Psalm 34:1-3

22 comments:

Lesley said...

Aww! That's so sweet, Anna! And great job on the pictures - beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Joanna has grown. She's so cute. Looks like you have a lot of fun with her. :)

Lydia said...

Aww! Those pictures are soooo cute!

Lydia

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! Thanks Anna! :)

Charity U said...

She's super sweet! They're really pretty together too. (-; All the pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

Abi, I love your hair when it's that colour! The pictures are great!

Ashley Hoover said...

Those are great photos! Joanna is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!! And wow, Joanna has grown a lot!

Susan said...

I love these pictures.

Hannah said...

I love these pictures! Abi looks fantastic, Joanna is SO big and adorable, and the photography is awesome!! They are wonderful all around. :)

Lacey said...

You two have a cute & sweet little girl, Abi & Josiah!! I know you're loving her to death!

Addie said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

She is soooooooooo SWEET!

Rachel said...

Adorable pictures! Joanna is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures, Joanna is so precious and getting so big!

God bless,

Amy

Sharon said...

Haha I love her face after she puts the leaves in her mouth! "Mama, this does NOT taste good!" lol! :) Great photo shoot!

Chocolate Chip said...

these photos honestly never get old. :D

Chocolate Chip said...

no matter how loooooooong it was since ya'll posted. :)

Stalker said...

I agree with Choc Chip. You guys need to post!!

Mrs. Sanders said...

Post, please! Its been like 2 months. I bet Joanna is growing like a weed!

Maria Daley said...

.......major blog silence going on here......

no offense, no offense

McDonalds Fry said...

were are you?!!?!?